Replacement of company documents
Replace your lost, defaced or destroyed documents
“Where a document required to be filed by a company has been lost, defaced or destroyed or where the Registrar cannot locate the file copy of a document, the company may apply to the Registrar for replacement of the documents.” Companies and Other Business Entities Act (Chapter 24:32).
We offer a professional service for Zimbabwean clients who wish to replace their lost, defaced or destroyed documents, including the filing of the Companies Registry forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
Putting in place the relevant company secretarial documents with regards to replacement of company documents is often overlooked and leaves companies at risk of being non-compliant. Using this service will ensure your company records are in order.
How it works
- Order by calling or Whatsapp (0242) 753 168 or 0786 507 151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your company name and company number
- We will conduct a file search and prepare all the neccessary documents and file with the Companies Registry.
Full Company Secretary Service
US$220.00 per year
Frequently asked questions
What’s included in our price?
- The Companies Office fee
- Preparation and placement of an advertisement advising the public of the application for replacement of documents in the Government Gazette and local circulating paper
- Completion and filing of the replacement of lost, defaced or destroyed documents form, which is used to notify Companies office the replacement
- Minutes – The directors should pass minutes to replace the company documents and file the Minutes in their company records
- Resolution – Existing shareholders must agree to replace the company documents by signing a special resolution
- Certifed company documents
What type of documents do I get if I apply for replacement of company documents?
You will get certified documents certified by the Registrar of companies.
Do the certified documents have the same effect as the original ones ones?
Yes they do have the same effect as the original company documents.
When will my documents be ready?
Your company documents will be ready in 19 days. This delay is because there is need to place an advert in the newspaper to circulate in for 2 weeks.
What information do replace my company documents?
- Company name
- Company number
Replace your company documents
« I was very impressed by how quick my annual returns were filed. We needed to change our company directors and we couldn’t do it because we had outstanding annual returns. We got help from Companies Made Easy and in 4 days everything was in order and the directors changed. »
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo, 2nd Floor, Suite 208 - 209, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel: (0242) 753 168
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe.