Companies Made Easy Business Scholarship
Notice: Our scholarships are currently suspended but are coming soon
Companies Made Easy is a leading Zimbabwean company registration agent, offering comprehensive company registration and corporate secretarial service.
As part of our ongoing dedication to supporting new businesses, we are helping to fund the next generation of entrepreneurs. Our Scholarship provides additional funding for those who need it most, assisting budding entrepreneurs in accessing the education, skills and knowledge required to run their own business in the future.
What do you get?
Our Scholarship awards up to 10 successful applicants with a bursary of ZWLXXX each. The scholarship award is designed to help students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks and other living expenses.
Who is eligible?
Companies Made Easy Business Scholarship is open to anyone currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a recognised Zimbabwean academic institution.
How to apply?
We have made the application process for the Scholarship as easy as possible. All you need to do is send us an email including the following:
- A 500 word Supporting Statement, explaining one business idea you would like to pursue during or after your studies. This statement should also include the personal circumstances outlining why you need financial support.
- A letter of recommendation from a tutor or course co-ordinator. Please also include a contact email address or telephone number for your sponsor.*
- A note of recent grades/exam results from your current course.**
When is the closing date?
The closing date for applications for the 2022-23 Companies Made Easy Business Scholarship is 31st January 2023.
We will contact and announce the successful candidates by 25th February 2023.
The scholarship will be awarded shortly thereafter.
How your application will be assessed?
Applications for the Scholarship will be assessed on a number of different criteria:
- The quality of your 500 word Supporting Statement. This statement should explain one business idea you would like to pursue during or after your studies.
- Your circumstances and need for further financial support, as outlined in your Supporting Statement.
- The quality of your academic recommendation and grades provided.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo, 1st Floor, North Wing, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: 0242 709 883
Mobile: 0786 507 151
Company Number: 19879/2021
VAT Number: NA
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy a Numeri Secretarial Services company.