About Shelf Companies
What you should know…
A shelf company is a registered company that is inactive, having never traded or conducted business, holding no assets or liabilities, that is ready and available for purchase by those who wish to avoid the delay involved in incorporating a new company themselves. In Zimbabwe, shelf companies are registered as Private Limited Companies; the most popular company structure in Zimbabwe.
Benefits of a Shelf Company
- Getting new suppliers and contracts – An aged shelf company is already registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property (Previously Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property; DCIP), and hence, it gives an image of longevity to your company. In other words, when you start your business, it often becomes difficult to secure the contracts because your company is relatively new. But, buying a shelf company to begin with business can help you gain instant trust from the suppliers because it promotes a more professional image.
- Easier approval of business banking – Running a business smoothly is equally vital as registering the company, and hence, business banking is an essential part of running the business. You are required to open a business bank account to build a professional image. It becomes a lot easier to approach any bank for credit cards and business account with the shelf company. It is because of the reason that banks are more inclined towards the older company to make investments.
- Boost up the client confidence – The most critical requirement for any business is to build the confidence of clients in the business because confidence and trust indeed play a crucial role in the success of the company. Research has shown that owning a shelf company can drastically boost the client’s confidence in the business because a shelf company gives an impression of longevity.
- Save your time – Shelf companies can potentially save a lot of your time because you aren’t required to register a company from scratch. When you start a business, time is indeed an essential factor that decides your business’s success. Buying a shelf company can drastically save time because the company is pre-registered. Hence, you can start your business the very day you buy the aged company.
- Bidding on government tendors – There are many government tendors that require a specific time in business for a company to bid on them, and buying a shelf company would provide your business with the necessary time in business. Hence, a shelf company can allow you to bid on government contracts very quickly.
Buying a Shelf Company
Buying a shelf company in Zimbabwe with Companies Made Easy is incredibly simple.
Here is what you need to know before buying a shelf company:
Are you ready to buy a Shelf Company?
Frequently asked questions
What is a shelf company?
A shelf company is a registered company that is inactive, having never traded or conducted business, holding no assets or liabilities, that is ready and available for purchase by those who wish to avoid the delay involved in incorporating a new company themselves.
Do shelf companies come with bank acccounts or tax clearance?
No. The shelf companies do not come with a bank account or a tax clearance because once we acquire any of the 2 we are already being invloved in economic activities with the company hence it seizes to be a shelf company. Our shelf companies are just registered and have never done any activity.
How do I buy a shelf company in Zimbabwe?
Companies Made Easy offers an easy shelf company buying procedure – simply choose a shelf company of your choice from our shelflist then make payment and receive your documents instantly. We will prepare all the neccessary documantation and your company and the whole procedure will be complete within 3 working days.
Are you ready to buy a shelf company?
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo, 2nd Floor, Suite 208 - 209, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel: (0242) 753 168
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe.