Full company secretary service
US$220.00 per year
Ensuring your company remains compliant
Our Full Company Secretary Service includes a named company secretary and a dedicated account manager who will maintain your statutory registers, make changes to your company in accordance with your instructions, and prepare and file your annual returns and declaration of annual general meeting.
This service is invaluable in providing peace of mind that the company secretarial aspects of your business are being taken care of, ensuring your company records are kept up to date and you remain compliant – all year long.
- An appointed company secretary (Numeri Secretarial (Private) Limited) showing you take your compliance seriously.
- A dedicated account manager, who is a qualified company secretary or legal executive with years of experience, on hand to answer your questions and process your instructions.
- Preparation and filing of your annual return, including the Companies Office filing fee.
- Preparation and filing of your declaration of annual general meeting, including the Companies Office filing fee.
- Preparation and maintenance of all statutory registers, as required by the Companies and Other Business Entities Act (including Register of Members and Register of Directors).
- Preparation of a statutory folder to keep your company documents in order.
- We store all documents neatly and securely in your account so you never have to go chasing them through piles of paper or email chains again
- *Storage of a statutory folder to safeguard your company documents from being lost, defaced or being destroyed.
*Optional but highly encouraged
What happens next
- Once you have purchased this service, your dedicated account manager will appoint our corporate secretary (Numeri Secretarial (Private) Limited) to your company.
- We will conduct a status of file report to determine any outstanding issues in the file.
- We will update the file based on the status of file report.
- We will prepare and store your file including company documennts, company registers etc. for your convenience. If you require any copy of these, we will forward them to you.
- Your dedicated account manager will always be on hand to answer any questions, carry out changes, maintain your registers and deliver copies on request, and file your annual return and declaration of annual general meeting.
How much does it cost?
Our Full Company Secretarial Service is charged at US$220.00 only and is renewable on an annual basis at the same price. Notice will always be given in advance of your renewal date and you will have the right to cancel the service.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to set up this service?
It usually takes 4 to 6 days to complete the initial set up of the service, which includes appointing your new company secretary, and preparing the first set of statutory registers.
I registered my company with another agent – can I still use this service?
Yes. You do not need to have registred your company through Companies Made Easy to purchase this service.
When can I contact my account manager?
Your appointed account manager will be available, by phone, by email or WhatsApp, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (excluding public holidays).
How often do you provide my company registers?
In our experience, our customers do not want the administrative burden of keeping a copy of their statutory company registers; therefore we will store your registers for you at our offices. Your registers are available on request.
Do you provide any other registers in addition to the five statutory registers?
Where possible, we can also provide a register of transfers, register of allotments, and register of director’s usual residential addresses, on request.
Can I use my annual return and agm filing on a different company?
As part of this service we will file your annual return and agm every year. This only applies to the company that the Full Company Secretary Service has been purchased for.
How do you file my annual return and declaration of annual general meeting?
We will contact you 30 days prior to the filing date and ask you to confirm a summary detailing the required information regarding the current status of your company. We will then prepare and file your confirmation statement. The Companies Registry filing fee is included within the price of this service.
Do you provide any other services other than the ones listed?
Yes. We offer a comprehensive range of company secretarial services, including share transfers, increase in share capital, change of company address, and more. Additional fees apply to this work, which will be confirmed with you before the work is undertaken.
How do I order this service?
You can order the Full Company Secretarial Service by calling, texting or WhatsApp Companies Made Easy on (0242) 753 168 or 0786 507 151 or email email@example.com.
« Your service was great. I did not face any difficulty when I registered my company with Companies Made Easy. I will definitely refere people. »
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo, 2nd Floor, Suite 208 - 209, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel: (0242) 753 168
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe.