Seize Your World of Opportunities
Join our talent community (1 Job opening available)
Corporate Secretary Intern
We provide practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial function to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. As a start up, our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us on a permanent basis.
- Corporate Secretary Duties (Company registrations [including other business establishment services like tax registrations, business licensing etc], company secretary documents preparation and filings e.g. all CR forms, KYC’s, preparation and maintenance of company registers etc.)
- General admin duties.
- Adhoc activities.
Education and Capability Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy / Business Studies or Administration / Corporate Governance or related disciplines from a local university or polytechnic.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exercise a high degree of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30pm.
- Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
How to apply
If interested, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
30 May 2023
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo, 2nd Floor, Suite 208 - 209, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel: (0242) 753 168
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe.