Business Address Service – US$120.00/year
Prestigious Hungwe House Harare CBD address
“(1) Every registered business entity shall have in Zimbabwe— …
(a) a postal address, that is to say an address to which postal articles may be
sent to the entity;…” Companies and Other Business Entities Act (Chapter 24:31).
Companies Made Easy’s’ address is available as a Business Address Service that companies can use to receive general business correspondence. All business mail addressed to your company will be forwarded to any address of your choice, whether in Zimbabwe or abroad.
A business address in Harare CBD is an incredibly effective way to enhance the corporate image of your company and establish a well-appointed professional presence.
What is a business address service?
A business address is used to receive and forward general business mail. It is a legal requirement of company registration, and appears on the C.R. 5 form as postal address and provide many benefits, including:
- Improving your overall corporate image
- Establishing a business presence in a prominent or alternate geographical area
- Targeting or testing a new market
- Providing business contacts and third parties with a professional, non-residential correspondence address
- Allowing you to maintain your privacy
Why would I want a business address service?
- A Business Address service in Harare CBD will create a professional company image.
- It will allow you to establish an enviable business presence in a prominent area.
- You can keep your residential address private by supplying clients, lenders, suppliers and other third-parties with this alternate correspondence address for sending business-related mail.
- All general business correspondence received at our address will be forwarded to your preferred address in Zimbabwe or overseas.
How it works
Your Company Name
69 Jason Moyo
What is a Registered Office
A registered office is the statutory address of a Private Limited Company (PLC) or Private Business Corporation (PBC). You must provide registered office details to the Companies Registry when you register a company or PBC in Zimbabwe.
Government agencies (such as the Companies Registry or ZIMRA), will then post all of your official company mail to this address. It will also be disclosed on the public register of companies.
A registered office must be a full physical address (not a PO Box Number) that is situated in the jurisdiction where a company or PBC is registered, which will be Zimbabwe.
- Mail forwarding is charged at the cost of postal services plus a 15% handling fee.
- Our Business Address Service cannot be used as a registered office address – you must purchase our Registered Office Service separately if you wish to use the address for such purposes.
- The purchase of this address service entitles you to use our address for one company only.
- If you want to learn more about company addresses and our address services, please have a look at our Company Addresses Explained page.
Full Company Secretary Service
US$220.00 per year
Frequently asked questions
Can I change my Business address after company registration?
Yes, you can change the address of your business at any time after setting up a company, but it must always remain in the same country. Companies Registry must be notified immediately if you change this address, and you should ensure all business stationery, correspondence and your company website clearly display the new registered office address.
How much does the Registered Office service cost after the first year?
Companies Made Easy Business Address service can be renewed on an annual basis for US$120.00.
Order your business address today
« I was very impressed by how quick my annual returns were filed. We needed to change our company directors and we couldn’t do it because we had outstanding annual returns. We got help from Companies Made Easy and in 4 days everything was in order and the directors changed. »
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo, 2nd Floor, Suite 208 & 209, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Mon-Frid: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Sat: 8.00 am - 12.30 pm
Closed on all public holidays but available on Mobile and WhatsApp 24/7.
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe with the purpose of encouraging high standards amongst agents and acting as an open forum for professionals working in the industry.
ZACRA is a recognised association for company registration and ZACRA works closely with government departments such as the Companies Registry.
Our ZACRA membership is an endorsement of the quality of service we provide and gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with an agent they can trust.