Registered Office Address Service – US$50.00/year
Prestigious Hungwe House Harare CBD address
“(1) Every registered business entity shall have in Zimbabwe— …
a registered office at a physical address at which legal process may be served on the entity:…” Companies and Other Business Entities Act (Chapter 24:31).
Protect the privacy of your home and enhance your corporate image with our prestigious Harare registered office address, with all official government mail scanned and emailed to you, free of charge.
Why do I need a registered office address?
- It is a legal requirement for all Private Limited Companies and PBCs.
- To receive official government mail from governing agencies, such as the Companies Registry or ZIMRA.
- Registered office details must be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
- To protect your residential address from being displayed on the public register of companies.
- To prevent unsolicited mail and visitors arriving at your home address.
- If you are from overseas you will need a Zimbabwean address for your registered office.
How it works
Your Company Name
69 Jason Moyo
What is a Registered Office
A registered office is the statutory address of a Private Limited Company (PLC) or Private Business Corporation (PBC). You must provide registered office details to the Companies Registry when you register a company or PBC in Zimbabwe.
Government agencies (such as the Companies Registry or ZIMRA), will then post all of your official company mail to this address. It will also be disclosed on the public register of companies.
A registered office must be a full physical address (not a PO Box Number) that is situated in the jurisdiction where a company or PBC is registered, which will be Zimbabwe.
Forwading of registered office mail
- All mail from Zimbabwean government bodies, as well as Court documents, will be scanned and emailed to you, within 1 working day, free of charge.
- General business correspondence is not handled with this service.
- If you wish to use this address for more than one company, a registered office service should be purchased for each company.
- Official government mail is classified as mail from all Zimbabwean government bodies, as well as Court documents.
- If you want to learn more about company addresses and our address services, please have a look at our Company Addresses Explained page.
Full Company Secretary Service
US$220.00 per year
Frequently asked questions
Can I change my Registered Office address after company registration?
Yes, you can change the address of your registered office at any time after setting up a company, but it must always remain in the same country. Companies Registry must be notified immediately if you change this address, and you should ensure all business stationery, correspondence and your company website clearly display the new registered office address.
How much does the Registered Office service cost after the first year?
Companies Made Easy Registered Office service can be renewed on an annual basis for US$50.00.
Order your service address today
« I was very impressed by how quick my annual returns were filed. We needed to change our company directors and we couldn’t do it because we had outstanding annual returns. We got help from Companies Made Easy and in 4 days everything was in order and the directors changed. »
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo, 1st Floor, North Wing, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Tel: 0242 709 883
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Mon-Frid: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Sat: 8.00 am - 12.30 pmTel: 0242 709 883
Closed on all public holidays but available on Mobile and WhatsApp 24/7.
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe with the purpose of encouraging high standards amongst agents and acting as an open forum for professionals working in the industry.
ZACRA is a recognised association for company registration and ZACRA works closely with government departments such as the Companies Registry.
Our ZACRA membership is an endorsement of the quality of service we provide and gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with an agent they can trust.