Company De-registration Service
Save time and money by de-registering your company
What is company de-registration?
To de-register a company is to apply to Companies Office to strike it off the register of companies. After de-registration, the company no longer legally exists.
Why de-register my company?
- Save money and time on filing of annual returns and declaration of annual general meetings
- Avoid the risk of fines and prosecutions for late filings
- Avoid having an involuntary dissolution on your public record as a director, protecting your reputation as a director
- All the work is done by us, all you need to do is sign the application to de-register
- We will use our best endeavours to iron out all problems and obstacles
How it works
- Order by calling or Whatsapp (0242) 709 883 or 0778 702 715
- Provide your company name and company number
- We will conduct a file search and prepare all the neccessary documents and file with the Companies Office.
- You will receive your Board Resolution to be signed within 3 – 5 working hours – simply sign and store it for safekeeping
- You will receive the Companies Office documents to sign
- We will file the documents at Companies Office
- You will receive a CR XXX as proof of company de-registration
Full Company Secretary Service
US$220.00 per year
Frequently asked questions
What’s included in our price?
- The Companies Office fee
- Completion and filing of the company de-registration forms (the application to strike off a company)
- Board Resolution to approve the de-registration
Is there anything else to pay?
No. The cost of this service includes the Companies Office filing fee.
How long does it take to de-register a company?
It usually takes Companies Office 7-9 working days to de-register a company.
How much does it cost to change my company name in Zimbabwe?
Changing your company in Zimbabwe costs US$220.00.
Do I need to close my corporate bank account?
Yes, you should close your company’s bank account before you apply.
Can I use this service if I didn’t register a company with Companies Made Easy?
Yes. This service is available to anyone whether you registered a company with Companies Made Easy or not.
What information do I need to provide to start company name change?
- Company number
- Company name
Change your company name
« I was very impressed by how quick my annual returns were filed. We needed to change our company directors and we couldn’t do it because we had outstanding annual returns. We got help from Companies Made Easy and in 4 days everything was in order and the directors changed. »
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited. Registered in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo, 2nd Floor, Suite 208 & 209, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Mobile: 0786 507 151
WhatsApp: 0786 507 151
Mon-Frid: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Sat: 8.00 am - 12.30 pm
Closed on all public holidays but available on Mobile and WhatsApp 24/7.
Company Number: 19879/2021
Copyright 2022 © Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited, a Numeri Secretarial Services (Private) Limited company.
Companies Made Easy (Private) Limited is a licensed business consultant with the Deeds, Companies and Intellectual Property (DCIP) Zimbabwe's official Registrar of Companies which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe to carry on company regstration and/or corporate secretarial services with their office on behalf of clients.
Our DCIP license gives our customers confident that they are dealing with a reputable, qualified and regulated consultant.
Companies Made Easy is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe with the purpose of encouraging high standards amongst agents and acting as an open forum for professionals working in the industry.
ZACRA is a recognised association for company registration and ZACRA works closely with government departments such as the Companies Registry.
Our ZACRA membership is an endorsement of the quality of service we provide and gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with an agent they can trust.